• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My vets and a new vet......

lildebs

Mama Doe
I booked Dolly in for tomorrow for health check/myxo, anyhow saw the vets open today, seemingly they're open 7days a week now :D and bank hols, they're debating about opening at Christmas :shock: with just an added £5 on the usual £10 consultation fee, better than a emergency fee :D

Anyhow I managed to get in with Dolly, with a new lady vet, she was wonderful. She listened to her heart, checked her ears, bottom, bits :oops:, eyes and looked at her feets/nails, checked her body over and looked at her teeth, then put her finger in her mouth to check for spurs :shock:
I thought the last vet was ok but wow she was good!! none have ever put their fingers in any of my buns mouths!
I only paid £19.95. :D:D
Dolly is healthy except she lacks some muscle, due to being in the shop in a viv thing for 5months :roll: so she had her Myxo jab today and then a good play out in the garden :D

Just very suprised and pleased at the thorough health check, I know who to see in future :D

Back