• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One of the Lym rescue buns.... now Rhiannas new boy!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
He's gone straight to his wonderful new home and will be living in the hutch and run i just sold to Rhianna!!! :lol: Abit bigger than the little 3ft falling apart shoe box we took him out of today.

He's sooooooooooo beautiful and has a lovely new mummy :love:

rescue.jpg

IMG_5228.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the photos, Lara. Shame about me - I didn't realise I had quite so many horrible freckles!!

Furby (my bun's new name) is definitely a squishy bun and once he gets used to it, I think he will like having kisses and cuddles.

I am leaving him alone now to settle in. He has hay, carrot batons, excel and SS and some dandelion leaves. Hopefully, something there will take his fancy. He seems to want to come out and explore but is scared so I will let him take his time. He is safe now and away from my other buns and cats so he can just relax and get to know his new Bunny Mummy gradually.

It is so difficult not to keep giving him cuddles as he is so gorgeous but I am resisting as he has had a very stressful day for a bun and needs a good, long snooze now.

Thank you for the photos, Lara. Shame about me - I didn't realise I had quite so many horrible freckles!!

Furby (my bun's new name) is definitely a squishy bun and once he gets used to it, I think he will like having kisses and cuddles.

I am leaving him alone now to settle in. He has hay, carrot batons, excel and SS and some dandelion leaves. Hopefully, something there will take his fancy. He seems to want to come out and explore but is scared so I will let him take his time. He is safe now and away from my other buns and cats so he can just relax and get to know his new Bunny Mummy gradually.

It is so difficult not to keep giving him cuddles as he is so gorgeous but I am resisting as he has had a very stressful day for a bun and needs a good, long snooze now.

Dont be daft I love freckles :love:

Awww bless him, so nice to know he's in a loving home now after such a bad start in life :love:

Back