• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My tummy's cold!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Just managed to take this picture of Valerie having a snooze back in her cage after spending the day running around with Wesley :love: Not a single hair has started to grow back after her spay.

P8300750.jpg

She is back out now having a run before bed time. Her and wes are going binky crazy :love::lol:

Awww, that's lovely. :love::love: Glad they're enjoying playtime. Do they go out in the run when it is dark then? I bet my Spenser would like that - he is wide awake anytime I visit the hutch in the late evening.

:love::love::love: Lovely picture.
Pie took about 4 months to get her fur back after her spay, poor mite! :lol:

Awww, that's lovely. :love::love: Glad they're enjoying playtime. Do they go out in the run when it is dark then? I bet my Spenser would like that - he is wide awake anytime I visit the hutch in the late evening.

No, valerie stays inside now as Wesley doesn't go out. I need to keep an eye on him all the time to make sure he doesn't injure himself. Valerie has been lying on the sofa with me :love: When I said out I just meant out of her cage :)

As its a nice evening and Steve will be back late, Spud and hedgehog are still out in their run and so is Rocky :)

Ah, I see. A bunny on the sofa must be bliss indeed. :love: I hardly recognised Spud and Hedgehog when you posted a photo of them in Timmy's Memorial Run. :) They have fairly come on. :D

Back