• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Currently bonding Ruby and Castiel UD Pics!

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Argh it's nervewracking!!! Jen (Jenefina) came round and helped me start off. They've been ignoring each other, then scuffling, then ignoring each other again. Castiel keeps approaching her, they stand face to face for a second then he starts digging on her back. And now he is humping her!!!! She laid there for a while letting him but then she ran away and jumped out. She keeps jumping out but don't want to put a lid on then cos then I won't be able to get to them.

Hi nic :wave:
It actually sounds like its going really well :D Time, patience and nerves of steal will see them become best buddies i bet xxx

Good luck - and keep us posted! :wave: Hope the fur doesn't fly and you soon have a loved up couple. :love:

Castiel groomed her :D:love: she keeps hunching up in the corner looking miserable, and they are still chasing each other, but they've also had a little cheek-to-cheek snuggle for about 10 minutes :D:love:

The Angel and the Demon....

DSC00103-1.jpg

I've got a great one of them nose to nose :) but sadly photobucket is holding it hostage!

Haha your house would be grumpy bun central if you had them and your two

Back