• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im back WARNING: much bunny gushing!

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Hi guys :wave:
As some of u know ive been away for 10 dqys (back in england seeing family and friends :D) Had a great time but being away from my buns for so long was horrible, i missed them like crazy.
I got home this afternoon and was greeted by 2 very happy buns :love: There was binkys all over the place and Timmy flopped next to me straight away. They usually snooze in the afternoons but theyve been awake ever since i got back, following me from room to room and distracting me from the boring task of unpacking by sitting in my suitcase :lol:
Im soooo happy to be back home with them and chuffed they're not sulking with me (my bridge bun Tilly wouldnt talk to me for atleast a day if i went away :lol:)
Also had to go cold turkey from RU for 10days as my parents internet broke down :shock: *takes deep calming breath-im back on now, made it through ok* ;)
Am going off to catch up on everyone elses buns now :)

Welcome back!! Glad you had a nice time with your family.. but nothing beats going home to two bouncy bunnies :lol:

its really been 10 days :shock: it was only the other day you was worried about leaving the buns... where did time go :shock::shock:

welcome back :wave::wave::wave::wave:

Thankyouuuuu :)
Yeh time has gone really fast but theres loooads ive missed on here :( Gonna be on here all night catching up!

Donna thats fab news Im so chuffed its all finalised :D So, whens the big moving date? Xxxxx

i finish work on the 21st and have the house until the 30th Sept so any date in between :D:D

Ste coming home on friday to get some stuff as he gets the keys on the 6th.. oooooooh im scared lololol

hope youve bought home loads of pics to show us :wave::wave:

i finish work on the 21st and have the house until the 30th Sept so any date in between :D:D

Ste coming home on friday to get some stuff as he gets the keys on the 6th.. oooooooh im scared lololol

hope youve bought home loads of pics to show us :wave::wave:

Its so scary but SO exciting. I remember when i moved countries, its like a flippin military operation getting everything sorted :oops: A brand new fresh start with your fab man though, sooo worth it :love:

Its so scary but SO exciting. I remember when i moved countries, its like a flippin military operation getting everything sorted :oops: A brand new fresh start with your fab man though, sooo worth it :love:

did you notice i called RU home :lol::lol::lol:

i cant wait to be with Ste again.. i will never be separated from him again... unless we split of course :lol::lol:

did you notice i called RU home :lol::lol::lol:

i cant wait to be with Ste again.. i will never be separated from him again... unless we split of course :lol::lol:

:lol: RU IS home isnt it ;) I was lost without it for so long!
How does Alvin and Holly feel about moving to Scotland?

:lol: RU IS home isnt it ;) I was lost without it for so long!
How does Alvin and Holly feel about moving to Scotland?

not told them yet :oops::oops: its the chippies im worried about.,. they are almost 6 and im not sure they will cope with the journey :( been to scared to ask on a chippie forum if they travel ok, im scared of the answer

Back