• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New camera ! - some nature shots

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
just some pics of me getting used to my new camera :D, now its my FIRST time using a digital SLR, so be gentle with me hehe :D

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

Last edited:
These are brilliant pics! You should definitely find a competition to enter. I especially like the ducks. Sorry we were a bit slow on the update - I was having my dinner between 6-7pm then watching the evening binkies in the garden! ;)

These are brilliant pics! You should definitely find a competition to enter. I especially like the ducks. Sorry we were a bit slow on the update - I was having my dinner between 6-7pm then watching the evening binkies in the garden! ;)

hehe thankies :D :D,

Those are amazing photos. I'm soooo impressed cos I've attempted some with an ordinary camera. The usual outcome was "it flew away/ran off before I could take the piccie."
Brilliant & very professional. :love::love:

Those are amazing photos. I'm soooo impressed cos I've attempted some with an ordinary camera. The usual outcome was "it flew away/ran off before I could take the piccie."
Brilliant & very professional. :love::love:

aww thank you :oops:, my first time with the digital SLR too :oops:, I'm just gonna practise practise practise, then see where I go from there :D

Back