• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grrrrrrrr

demelza

Warren Scout
i am so annoyed i have just drive a 30 odd miles trip to go to the only place in cornwall that does rescued rabbits. on going in to the reception there was a sign saying we are short staffed so please bear with us. i asked at reception about the rabbit were i was told go look in the pens outside and if you see anything you like come back in and we will do paperwork. so off i go outside to look in the pens, well i could not see the rabbits.
only thing i could see was empty water bottles and dirty stale mushy food bowls.
so i when back in to reception and said there is not any rabbits visable, there reply was oh well that rabbits for you and walk away. so i was like i am looking to adopted a rabbit, so would like to see what you have? they were just like and what do you want us to do. as for being short staff they was 3 members of staff just loungin around at there desks.

Thats awful I'm annoyed on your behalf. I had a look for other centres and there is this one clicky not sure how close it is to you though

Thats awful I'm annoyed on your behalf. I had a look for other centres and there is this one clicky not sure how close it is to you though

the branch in cornwall only does cats and dogs. there has been some one advertising in the local paper as a rescue but imo a breeder

well TBO i have been put of rehoming animals after a tried to rehome a cat upon the home visit i was told i live in a hovel
and that only people that live in a house should have animals
thats the RSPCA for you bunch of cowboys always have been

the cat protection league is no better we had a bunch of strays here they was called 19 times they never came nore did the rspca

they want your cash is all

well TBO i have been put of rehoming animals after a tried to rehome a cat upon the home visit i was told i live in a hovel
and that only people that live in a house should have animals
thats the RSPCA for you bunch of cowboys always have been

the cat protection league is no better we had a bunch of strays here they was called 19 times they never came nore did the rspca

they want your cash is all

EVERY branch of the RSPCA is run individually, please don't tar then all the same.

I've been a homechecker for the Wallasey RSPCA for many years and to be honest provided the living accomadations are safe for the animal it doesn't matter to me what the state of the accomodation is, the most important thing is that the animal will be safe, be able to exhibit normal behaviour(s) and be loved and cared for correctly.

Back