• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheap Puppy Pen?

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
I have a friends rabbit coming to stay for 2 weeks whilst they are on holiday at the end of October. Their rabbit is a small Netherland Dwarf and the plan was to give him our spare 120 cage as a base and block off half the office for him to roam but I need a really cheap pen I can put across the room to do this.

Does anyone know if I could possibly get one for £20 or less and where from?

Thanks

I got a three foot cage from ebay for £24. Might be worth looking there but it was a while ago.

Argos have some in, but I think they are normally £30. We got ours on sale at £20. Might be worth checking the price on their website.

Can't remember the code, but they're on the page with the appalling small rabbit hutch. They are 4 panel pens (we bought 2 to put together). Hope that helps :wave:

Thanks for that I have found it in the book. I can't see an offer on it at the moment but I will keep my eyes on it as I don't really need one until October. :D

I have lots of puppy panels you are welcome to borrow for a few weeks :wave:

That would be fantastic Liz thank you so much. my friends rabbit looks a lot like one if the bunnies I met at yours he's a really really tiny grey/silver nethie. He has to have his incisors removed soon as they ate growing funny too which I assume is a result of his breeding :(

That would be fantastic Liz thank you so much. my friends rabbit looks a lot like one if the bunnies I met at yours he's a really really tiny grey/silver nethie. He has to have his incisors removed soon as they ate growing funny too which I assume is a result of his breeding :(

Awww a fidget :love:

I thought that was his name but wasn't sure. He looks just like my friends bun Starsky so I'll bring pics for you when I bring them back. Will PM you tomorrow with the dates we would need the pens and if you need anything just let me know.

Any time is fine, we never need them all at the same time :)

Back