• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your bunnies have grumpy days?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Mr B is very hormonal and has terrible grumpy days! He will grunt, lunge at us and snatch food with his front paws when we try and hand feed him!

He has got so territoral over his area in the kitchn my OH has to take him away while I sweep him out or he runs round in circles buzzing and growling at us attacking my hands and the brush!

Oh dear - he is one of my favourite RU buns too. :love: My Spenser just has grumpy times, although these can last from breakfast to tea time! He shows no signs of being hormonal at all, which is one of the reasons I haven't had him neutered. He does get a bit territorial over 'Poo Corner' in his run - endeavouring to pull the brush and or shovel out of our hands when we try to tidy up!:lol::lol:

I'd never believe that of Mr B!! :shock:

Alfie and Bubbles are always very well behaved. :angel: The worst behaviour I get out of them is a nudge or a nip on the bum from Alfie if I'm sitting in his way. Bubbles shocked me just yesterday by biting and nudging the jug because I wasn't filling up the water bowl fast enough. :lol:

They do have their off days. Mischa is really affectionate but even he can have days where he's grumpy and while he never ever lunges he just lets me now in his little ways that he's not in the mood for attention.

Pierre can be quite a grumpy bunny, he'll start grunting away even when i'm just walking past and not even disturbing him. :roll:

i was working the other night and my partner called me very worried for over 2 hours ebony ran around the flat banging her back leg loudly i could clearly hear it down the phone ,i had to teach my partner how to make friends with her and after they were fine she's been ok since

HE is even tempered unless he's poorly. BUT if I have the grumps he'll pick it up & have a temper tantrum!! I've learned to go out for a walk when I'm grumpy.

HE is even tempered unless he's poorly. BUT if I have the grumps he'll pick it up & have a temper tantrum!! I've learned to go out for a walk when I'm grumpy.

Oh bless him! Thumper is an amazing bunny!

Mr B has been kicked outside for a run about- im sick of seeing him with his bottom lip out! :lol:

Sparkle is just a grumble-bun most of the time but now that I know that, I just laugh at her (wearing protective clothing of course :lol:)

Back