• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gee thanks Mischa

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may remember me saying about Mischa liking to jump on my bed in the morning, usually where my face normally is.

This morning he jumped up and managed to cut my lip. :evil: I don't know how he managed that. It hurt!

(Don't worry I disinfected it very sharpish.)

He managed to get both top and bottom lip but the top one didn't split. It's not too bad though and is starting to heal up already. Little monkey. He seems to think the only place he can get on the bed is by the head end, as if that bit is lower than the rest. :roll:

Yvette, I have a few holes as well. I try not to wear outdoor clothes inside so normally it's just my pyjamas that suffer. Back when I used a wicker basket for a laundry basket which was on the floor, I used to have holes in EVERYthing!

Gosh - there are some advantages to having a garden bunny, but it doesn't sound like your lad will be banned from the bedroom. ;):love:

He managed to get both top and bottom lip but the top one didn't split. It's not too bad though and is starting to heal up already. Little monkey. He seems to think the only place he can get on the bed is by the head end, as if that bit is lower than the rest. :roll:

Yvette, I have a few holes as well. I try not to wear outdoor clothes inside so normally it's just my pyjamas that suffer. Back when I used a wicker basket for a laundry basket which was on the floor, I used to have holes in EVERYthing!

Was wearing a designer sweatshirt today..bloody gutted!! BB decided he WASNT going to settle and watch a dvd today (he did last night though,fussy little sod)...bit my clothes and bit me on the leg!!!:shock::roll:
Lilly was up the top end of me,literally bouncing on my boobs!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
Just like a trampoline!!!:shock::shock:

Gosh - there are some advantages to having a garden bunny, but it doesn't sound like your lad will be banned from the bedroom. ;):love:

Definitely not. He's my baby and my special bun. Well, I say not, not yet anyway. If my other two go outdoors then they will come in this room of a night and both rooms during the day.

Was wearing a designer sweatshirt today..bloody gutted!! BB decided he WASNT going to settle and watch a dvd today (he did last night though,fussy little sod)...bit my clothes and bit me on the leg!!!:shock::roll:
Lilly was up the top end of me,literally bouncing on my boobs!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
Just like a trampoline!!!:shock::shock:

If I ever pick them up I make sure I'm not wearing something I love. :lol: I very rarely pick them up though. Normally I have cuddles with them on the floor.

If I ever pick them up I make sure I'm not wearing something I love. :lol: I very rarely pick them up though. Normally I have cuddles with them on the floor.

Cant resist the buns though.....Will i ever learn????:roll::lol::oops:

Donnie also thinks the only place you can jump up is on my face :lol:
Have had a split lip and scratched eye another morning :shock:
Lucky I was asleep :D

I wonder if people in work are talking, they prob think the OH has done it :lol:

Back