• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bracken has made it to her new home in Shropshire

Angela lou

Warren Scout
after an epic journey (thanks to the satnav taking Bunlover and her parents to the wrong village :roll: - hope you made it home ok? Your poor dad looked very tired) Bracken is relaxing in her new home.

Bracken's story;
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=238725

She is gorgeous :love: and is now relaxing having had a nibble and a drink. I'll post some pictures but don't want to disturb her tonight as she has had a busy day.

Bracken making herself at home :love:
IMG_1887.jpg

She is very friendly, it is amazing being so close to a "wild" bunny.

Thank you Bunlover for trusting me with her :wave:

she will have a fab life with you we hope the bonding all goes well Flic and Louise are loverly bunnies and was great to meet them , you and your husband hope the boys like the new arrival too!
many thanks for the tea as it was an epic journey but we got home much much quicker! keep in touch we love seeing how she is getting along! x

Yeah! Wondeful news - Bracken is looking SO beautiful and happy! Her spay must have gone well & now she can show off her 4ft jumps! can wait to see more pics!:love:
Wonderful news!:love:

Bracken seemed very settled when we left her,and we had no qualms about leaving her there.:D I can see she will be very loved and well cared for.:D

I do hope the other bunnies will like her too, as its the perfect set-up for her.
Thankyou for taking her Ang.:D and for rescuing us from the dark country lanes!
sue:wave:

Bracken seemed very settled when we left her,and we had no qualms about leaving her there.:D I can see she will be very loved and well cared for.:D

I do hope the other bunnies will like her too, as its the perfect set-up for her.
Thankyou for taking her Ang.:D and for rescuing us from the dark country lanes!sue:wave:

I was just relieved to find you...thought we might need to call search and rescue :lol:

Bracken is settling in really well. She comes over for a fuss and does the funny thing with her ears and almost turns her head over so I can groom her all over. My boys think she is great and she is totally unfazed by them. The little one calls her Brick :lol:

Back