• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Think Sprocket and Widget have a drink problem

Kittykat23uk

Mama Doe
they are paying way too much interest in my empty cider bottle. Sprocket had both paws around the neck of the bottle and was licking the rim. :shock::shock: He almost tipped it over earlier too!! Its empty now. Oh and Widget seems to like junk food, she swiped a tiny piece of poppadom from the floor when a fried dropped it and I also caught her trying to lick up some piri piri BBQ sauce from a plate. :shock::shock:

Naughty buns!
Samus just discovered piece of cucumber on the floor and that disappeared and I have to hide my potatoes or they have bite marks out of them. But Grim on the other hand... :roll:
On my birthday we had lots of chocolate cake and he ran around us grabbing any crumbs that fell on the floor!

No interest in alcohol though. :)

Us poor garden bunny owners cannot compete with such exploits - well maybe those with free-range garden bunnies can ... :wave:

I wish mine took more interest in our food, the only thing they want is our wallpaper :( it could be worse though!

I can just imagine your bun licking the rim of the bottle! :lol:

:lol: He was hugging it! :lol: And worse, they can sniff it out, as soon as Ian puts a plastic bag down they're all over it looking for noms or beer! :shock: Our friend Paddy got mugged by them both. Soon no one will dare to come round for dinner!!! :shock:

They've also take to following ian into the kitchen and begging for food, because he has been feeding them veg from the fridge. So now they think they will get noms every time he goes to cook dinner or make tea. :roll:

Back