• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new foster hamsters`

Rykat

Mama Doe
Thought you might like to see my 2 news fosters from the RSPCA.

They arrived yesterday and have had minimum handling so this should be fun :shock:

Ham1.jpg

Ham2.jpg

They are approx 8 weeks old, the mink coloured one is definitely female, the other is too furry to tell at a quick look but hopefully I'll know for sure when I can handle them.

If anyone lives in or around the Northwest area and are looking for small furries please take a trip to RSPCA at Cross Lane, Wallasey.

They have a lone gerbil, another young hammi), their mum, a young rattie, his parents and a new born litter (pregnant before arriving).

Last edited:
Well hammy taming 101 started last night ... big box, plenty of soft bedding, and thick gardening gloves !! Me a wuss? Nah !! :lol:

They are still FOSTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww sooo cute!!!
i dont think you are a wuss!!
out of all the pets ive had its definitely the hamsters that scare me the most!! even tho they are about the only animals that havent bitten me!!!
good luck with them and i hope they find loving homes soon!!
(i bet you end up keeping at least one of them!!)

Back