• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bunnies - no pics :(

happybun

Wise Old Thumper
i adore my bunnies! the :censored:s were weeing on the carpet again so i've just had to move the pen/s, while they had a hop around the living room. now, in the middle of the room, there's a neat and tidy pen, with new fleeces over the waterproofing, a lovely big parsley, clean trays, nice hidey space...
and they're lying in the gap i left in the pen so they could wander in (so i can't close it...) flopped and panting happily as if they did all the work! they love a tidy house! wish they thought mine should be so lovely...:lol::lol::lol:

They keep us going, don't they? :lol::lol: My lad lives outside in a garden hutch, but he is well capable of making a mess - his party piece is throwing his food and water bowls about. :roll: We had him in the conservatory when it was wet last weekend, and he had a great time tipping out and digging in the clothes-peg bag. Bless his fluffy paws. :love:

they're doing it again! i'm midst moving them from the middle of the room to the side, so they can have a longer hoppery, and at present the puppy pens have taken up both the side and middle of the room. buns have lain down by the 'door' and won't let me in! totally contented, not in the least disturbed that i can't reach my work or the back door! shove up, bunkins! i'll be moving you along in a minute!

Back