• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been bunny napping -Photos Post 27 for Biscuitblossom

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
Please say hello to Dolly:D

001-25.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Sweetie....hope you're being good.x

She's being an Angel:love: Thank you so much for thinking of Harry and allowing me to bring her home x

Davina, it was lovely to meet you and all your beautiful furries, I love all the setups you've got, I think I'll be stealing some of your ideas (as well as your bunnies):lol:

She's being an Angel:love: Thank you so much for thinking of Harry and allowing me to bring her home x

Davina, it was lovely to meet you and all your beautiful furries, I love all the setups you've got, I think I'll be stealing some of your ideas (as well as your bunnies):lol:

:oops:

You're very welcome and it was lovely to meet you too ,I know you've been looking for a while and I also know you'll take good care of her ,hopefully there will be pics of Dolly and Harry all loved up together soon.x

She's gorgeous! I'm sure her previous mum will be missing her! :love::love::love::love:
What's her story?

Hope Sue doesn't mind me answering.......Dolly came from preloved,she was being given away because her owner didnt want to pay to have her incisors taken out.

Shes 3 and a half years old and she hadn't had a name in all that time :(

Hope Sue doesn't mind me answering.......Dolly came from preloved,she was being given away because her owner didnt want to pay to have her incisors taken out.

Poor girl! :(
She's so lucky though to be rescued by you and Sue! :D

:cry::cry::cry: How sad - poor Dolly :cry:

Thank goodness she found her way to your house Davina & now to Sue's :D :love:

Back