• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Banjo (Bunnybekkie ..do not look . )

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Enjoying the wind in his hair :love: :love: :love: :love:

2005_0106Augustend0002.jpg

2005_0106Augustend0001.jpg

2005_0106Augustend0003.jpg

Awwwww Banjo!! :love: :love: :love:

You are so handsome! My pair of wussy bunnies were scared of the wind and went back in the aviary in disgust at this strange thing messing up their fur! :roll:

he should be riding a horse,along the beach,hair back in the wind....Glorious little fella!!!!

he had his teeth burred again last week .. :(..they are growing quickly . vet wont remove them yet as he is still so small she is frightened that his jaw may fracture . :(

So they're really misaligned, it's not that he wasn't fed adequately... :-( That's a pity, he's so wonderful. A seal point rabbit is my secret dream.
What do you think his future perspectives will be? In terms of how often he's going to need dentals and if there's a chance his molars are also bad.

So they're really misaligned, it's not that he wasn't fed adequately... :-( That's a pity, he's so wonderful. A seal point rabbit is my secret dream.
What do you think his future perspectives will be? In terms of how often he's going to need dentals and if there's a chance his molars are also bad.

They may not be....my dental bunny Lily has great cheek teeth!!!, despite burring every 5 weeks!!
Just keep praying this little man will need just the burrs!! Tis possible!!!!!!:D:D

Back