• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norfolk GP/ferret or degu owners - freebie for you

Kittykat23uk

Mama Doe
Hi would anyone in the norfolk area like to have a free cardboard inner tube from the lino we bought for the buns' run? The diameter of the tube is too small for our buns, but would be big enough for a GP, degu, ferret or baby dwarf bun I think. It's about 6ft long so I am happy to split it into smaller sections if more than one person would like it. Collect from Norwich. PM if interested.

Otherwise I'll be putting it up on Norwich Freegle.

Jo

Yes! :mrgreen: I know of four chinchillas who would love that.
Not sure how I'd get hold of it though...

Well it depends if anyone else wants it, but they'll go through 6ft fairly quickly so I'd love it all. :D
I don't want to be greedy so I'll see if anyone else wants some otherwise I will steal the whole thing! Mwuahahahahahaha! :lol:

Olay I'll cut it into a few bits. When would you like to collect your piece Cheryl? We're getting a baby bun on Saturday from Martlesham who might be able to fit in the tube too, so I'll probably keep a small section for now.:D

Olay I'll cut it into a few bits. When would you like to collect your piece Cheryl? We're getting a baby bun on Saturday from Martlesham who might be able to fit in the tube too, so I'll probably keep a small section for now.:D

Whenever you like my dear. Will be out and about all week so just tell me when you are home :D

Normally evenings are best, after 6pm. Or you can wait until the weekend, Sunday, and meet our newest addition and maybe give us some useful bonding advice too :)

Back