• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what an afternoon ** pics added u/d and again

demelza

Warren Scout
when i went out to check charlotte (spayed on monday) this afternoon she had managed to get her cone half off and pulled out her staples. so we had the go to the emergency vets who were absolutely fantastic. they glued the outside of the wound and have made her a body suit so that hopefully she now wont have to wear that horrible cone.
021-7.jpg

020-9.jpg

Last edited:
Goodness - glad you got her sorted quickly and hope she is more comfortable now. A bodysuit sounds quite glamorous. :love:

Piccies would be lovely - organise a search for the cable! :wave: There was a thread with a bunny in a babygro the other day, and that was so cute. :love:

Eek :shock: these little ones know how to put us through it don't they...

I had a rabbit who chewed her spay stitches, was put in a collar, then manage to get her lower jaw and one leg stuck under it :shock::shock: so we made her a babygro type garment out of a sock and she ripped that off too, nightmare.

hopre your little one behaves herself now :wave: I bet she's happier without the collar - they always look so sorry for themselves when they're wearing those!

Love the bodysuit!!!!! She looks very stylish........:wave::wave:
Hope she leaves her wound alone now!!

Love the photos :love: ... I wouldn't like the job of putting the bodysuit or or taking it off. :wave: Looks much better than a collar though, once it's on.

Back