• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here is Clyde...

moxiegirl

Young Bun
Well the only name we came up with so far!!

He found his way to the first level and second in his cage, but does not spend much time in here, since he is out running the wood floor.
The only thing he does is tips his water bowl over, so any suggestions on that? He will not drink out of a water bottle yet, have one in just in case he will start drinking from it.

008.jpg

Then here is our Shih Tzu Bella, which she is 8 months old, she loves him, follows him around and gaurds his cage also.

014.jpg

Pics are not the greatest cause they both decided to move on me.

Thanks

They are both very sweet. My bunny doesn't drink out of a bottle - more hygenic and easier to monitor, so hope you have better luck. My lad is quite big, so has been known to tip up his water bowl. :wave:

Bless him. :love: Would be lovely to see more pics of him as he grows up. The pup is cute too :love: ... but I'm scared of dogs. :oops::oops:

Back