• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please meet Scarlett & Lily from BARC - Jake's new wifeys

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
As you know Jake had to say goodbye to his beloved Amelia a few weeks ago :cry:

We have had the pleasure of adopting Scarlett & Lily from BARC who are the most beautiful little poppets :love::love::love:

They came in a few weeks ago from the most awful conditions :cry: This was the thread Angie posted http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=240916

When we first brought them home Scarlett would wimper when I picked her up :cry: I hate to imagine the life they must have had before being lucky enough to be taken into BARC.

As each day has gone on they have both improved & become more confident & actually want attention from us. As Jake is also a nethie REW we hope they will make a perfect little trio :love:

We hope to start bonding next week - keep your fingers crossed they love each :love:

Lily is on the left & Scarlett right - as you can see Lily's eye is not like a normal eye :( She is blind in it - it appears she was born this way - it's like a glass marble. It doesn't bother her one bit though :)

DSCF5162.jpg

DSCF5160.jpg

Last edited:
What lovely and lucky girls, after their bad start in life before coming to BARC and then you. Hope all goes well for them and Jake. :wave:

Awww what fantastic news!! :love: :love:

We saw these two sweeties on the BARC open day and both John and I really felt sorry for them - so it's lovely to find out they've found a wonderful new home with you.

Lots and lots of vibes for a successful bonding! :wave: xx

Thanks guys - they are such little cuties :love:

Beige: I am very jealous. You have two wives and I have to live with my sister Big.

Jake: I know I'm lucky mate, but think of it this way...........it means I've got 2 wives to nag me now!!! :shock: :lol:

I was wondering when you were going to confess! :p
Well done for rescuing the gorgeous little girls! :D:love::love::love::love:

Glad to hear they have settled in well. I had honestly never heard noises coming from a rabbit like I heard from these the other Sunday bless em.

Thanks guys - they are such little cuties :love:

Jake: I know I'm lucky mate, but think of it this way...........it means I've got 2 wives to nag me now!!! :shock: :lol:

Beige: Jake you will have to make them understand that it is you that wears the fluffy pantaloons and not them. Doe s can be very bossy.

Awww what lucky girls to have found such a lovely home, and lucky Jake. I saw these 2 gorgeous bunnies at the Open day too :love: - I thought they were beautiful. Congratulations Denise xxx

Thanks everyone :)

Beige: Jake you will have to make them understand that it is you that wears the fluffy pantaloons and not them. Doe s can be very bossy.

Jake: I promise I'll try but think the odds are stacked against me mate with 2 of them!!!! :shock: :lol:

Thank you Sarah & Theo :)

You knew Theo, that Mark wouldn't be able to say no ;) I mean how could he? They are so teeny :love::love::love:

I see the phpne call worked then Denise:D When I saw their hutch empty at Angies I knew you had taken them and who can blame you, they are adorable.

Back