• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teenage Boys urgh

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
:cry: My son who has just woken up is nearly 16,complaining about lack of food in cupboard and fridge,when there is loads :cry:
Comes home late :cry: Rude and arrogant and now is causing tension between hubby and I
What to do?? Driving me mad,is this normal?

:cry: My son who has just woken up is nearly 16,complaining about lack of food in cupboard and fridge,when there is loads :cry:
Comes home late :cry: Rude and arrogant and now is causing tension between hubby and I
What to do?? Driving me mad,is this normal?

in my experience, this is men generally. They are immature insensitive selfish arses when they are teens... and they never mature...!

Oh gosh :cry: I am exhausted waiting for him to come home,I think he should be home by 9.30,but his mates stay out til 11pm and I want to go to bed at 10pm,I say dinner is at 6pm,he isnt hungry as he has drunk energy drinks and junk,or doesnt come home:cry:I thought working in a boys secondary school that I would know how to handle it,too many arguments,hubby just says I probably wasnt any better at his age :shock: Yesterday he cycled home,no helmet on cos other kids take the mick,kept it in his bag,cycling on the main road with no lights:cry:I ve told him its not acceptable,hubby has,but takes no notice:cry:

I know how you feel.. my son is now 18 and is moody and doesnt make an effort to be nice sometimes!

Worse still because he is 18 he comes in at all sorts of hours if he has been to the pub or clubs... I cant sleep till he is in...

Think you have a few more years yet going my my experience... I dont know when it ends :roll:

Back