• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coco Chanel ...a happy ending

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you have been following Coco Chanels story ...but for those who havent here is a condensed version .. ;)

I n early jan 2010 we took in a stray female bun . Rabswood kindly fostered her for us as we were full to bursting .
She called her Brindle Belle.
She was in a bit of a state when she arrived and had either been free a while or neglected .
Shortly after arriving with Rabswood she had Babies ...poor girl wasnt in the best condition but was such a good mummy.
One of the babies was Smurfy ...a little splay leg bunny . We new he wasnt going to be with us long and Rabswood said she would keep him till he left for the bridge ...As company for him she also Kept his sister Coco Chanel.
Coco was a very loving sister and took good care of him until he passed peacefully to the bridge ..

Coco was then spayed and she has found love with her new husbun ..Harry

She has now gone to her new home and is living as a free range housebunny with her lovely husbun Harry and her new mummy and daddy :D

here are a couple of pics taken just before they left .

Thought id share this as it shows that although there is much sadness in rescuing ...there are also happy endings too .. :D

2005_0104August0001.jpg

2005_0104August0003.jpg

Lovely pic Angie!! :love:

Well done to all involved and congrats to Coco and Harry's new mummeh and daddi. (Do they know what they're getting themselves into adopting BARC buns?? :lol:)

They are beautiful bunnies and it is lovely to read about a happy ending - even though there has been some sadness along the way. xx

Well done with the bonding and well done Rabswood with the fostering. What a beautifully matched pair of buns too

What a perfect couple. :love::love: It was good of you to put on her story for those who weren't around in January to read. :wave: Hope the lovebuns enjoy their new home.

Awwww I love the litter tray photo with Coco Chanel at the bottom. I am so glad they are a happy pair. I hope Harry realises he has one high maintenance doe there, she is after all glamour bunneh.

On Smurfy's behalf I would just like to add that she was a girl and Auntie Angie if she was still around you would be in big trouble for calling her 'he' she would have said ''I iz a girl''.

Congratulations to the happy couple :love: and I hope both Harry and Cc C have long and happy lives.

Awwww I love the litter tray photo with Coco Chanel at the bottom. I am so glad they are a happy pair. I hope Harry realises he has one high maintenance doe there, she is after all glamour bunneh.

On Smurfy's behalf I would just like to add that she was a girl and Auntie Angie if she was still around you would be in big trouble for calling her 'he' she would have said ''I iz a girl''.

Congratulations to the happy couple :love: and I hope both Harry and Cc C have long and happy lives.

:shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: oh my ...sorry .. :oops:

What a wonderful happy ending to the story of Brindle and her most glamourous baby! I hope they have a long and happy life together :D

I'm so happy Coco has found a lovely forever home, good luck to her and Harry and their new Mummy and Daddy xx

Back