• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rainbow Rabbit Romances

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Firstly Dexter and Betsey :love: We are so pleased for Dexter as he has already lost 2 wifebuns this year.

P8270720.jpg

P8270721.jpg

And a few just of Betsey because I haven't posted many of her before

P8270717.jpg

P8270718.jpg

P8270719.jpg

And romance number 2, Wesley and Valerie :love: We are taking this one slowly as wesley is finding it a bit of a culture shock to be with an active bun after living with El and Ed. They exercise together during the day but go to their separate cages at night.

P8270729.jpg

P8270738.jpg

P8270734.jpg

P8270739.jpg

P8270740.jpg

P8270744.jpg

I am still hopeful we can make it a foursome with Dave and Daisy :D

Becky86 kindly donated a couple when we took one of the RSPCA Walsall buns here. They are fab aren't they, it was great when we had the group of 4 as they could all bundle in at the same time :love:

Yes i was thinking Ideal for Lyrics Fat bum i struggle to find litter trays big enough for her:lol:

Awwww, so nice to see more bunnies with new friends :love: Fingers crossed for a foursome in due course as well :) x

Lovely pics, bless them. :love::love: Valerie is looking well, and Betsey is very pretty - great that Dexter has company again. :wave:

Just having another look at the love-buns, and now noticing Dave and Daisy in the background of one of the photos.:love::love: How could I have missed them! :shock:

Back