• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Will You Show Me Your Aviary Set-Ups

Bitzy

Mama Doe
:wave:

As the title says really, please will you share your aviary set ups with me........we're looking into ideas for keeping the buns dry and warm in winter. Thaaaanks, Jo x

not sure if you are wanting setups just made from aviary panals...
i built this one my self (well teh run) and i guess it could pass as an aviary:lol:
IMG_7957.jpg

Here's a photo of mine when it was first finished a few months ago. There is a 5x7 shed in front of it.

P5267418.jpg

Thanks everyone...... really love your set ups.

Looks like as a compromise to our winter housing problem (OH doesn't want the bunnies coming indoors, I don't want to get cold and soaked every time I want to spend some time with the bunnies or clean them out etc ...... OH is going to modify their current set up:

Photo0898.jpg

Into a full height aviary style run with a proper roof (so same height as the hutch which is just tall enough for me to stand under). So that I can have a cupboard high up for storage and lighting in there and poss even some sort of heater ...... so that I can do everything I need to actually in the run area and also stay nice and dry whilst I spend some time with them...... result!!!

Hopefully work will commence when I bring them in for bonding in a couple of weeks! :D

Jo x

PS/ still after ideas as once this has been done, its not being changed again (apparently) so if anyone has any other piccies?!?

Back