• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its still sinking in and i want you all to see...

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
the difference that will be my life from the End of September :D:D:D

current life
currentlife.jpg

the reservoir may look nice but its not a place i tend to visit.... too many scummers to enjoy what should be a beautiful place :roll::roll:

my new life :love::love::love::love:
newlife.jpg

sorry if you have already seen it on facebook :oops:

meeeee too.. altho brummy burd in a small country village scottish pub may not go down well :shock::shock::shock:

It looks lovely, you lucky thing. :D

I confess I like the convenience of living so close to everything but we live in a cul de sac right on the edge of a housing estate. We back onto farmers' fields and it makes me feel like I'm out in the sticks, but I can still have everything right on my doorstep as well.

looks a fab move :)

we were up in scotland the week before last to visit my sis, and id much rather move back up there as it was much nicer than where we are now! I grew up in fife and i would love to go back. we have to wait til our lot finish primary though as they are in good places :)

Back