• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Broken ears, is Rascal turning into a lop!?

Zara

Mama Doe
This may seem a trivial problem but It's getting up my nose :roll:

Ever since coming back from his operation yesterday, Rascal's ears have been drooping, one is hanging down just like a lop-ear :shock:

Is this permanent, or just a side effect from the aneasthetic? will his ears eventually fall down?

I've seen one of the vets on here say that the drip/injections/stuff goes in the ear so can cause some weakness for a few days. That was on a thread where only one ear was lopping though.

aaaah cheers. that explains it. The other ear is just in the "airplane wing" position. He's probably put it there on purpose, maybe his lampshade collar is irritating it :oops:

Interesting - I'll remember if I ever pluck up courage to get Spenser done. He's a single bun and ot hormonal at all, so major disincentives. How long does Rascal have to wear his lampshade 'halo'? :wave:

Back