• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got sunshine, on a cloudy day...

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
.. when it's cold outside, I got the month of May,
I guess you say
What can make me feel this way.......

DSC00897.jpg

My girl! (My girl..... my girl.....)
Talking 'bout my girl.....

Anybody else got a song for their bunny?? This is Lola's.

:love: aww that made me well up a little! I sing 'you are my sunshine my only sunshine' to my bunnies. Zero's song is the one off Hercules that the muses sing, not sure what it's called but it goes 'Zero to Hero, just like that'. I'm always singing to them (badly :oops::lol:)

'Love Story' by taylor swift. Reason 1 my friend erin won a contest in the church singing that song the day we got him, Reason 2 the songs kinda like they arent alowwed to be together but everything is ok in the end, and i wasnt alowed a bun at first :) Quite cheesy reasons :oops:

:love: aww that made me well up a little! I sing 'you are my sunshine my only sunshine' to my bunnies. Zero's song is the one off Hercules that the muses sing, not sure what it's called but it goes 'Zero to Hero, just like that'. I'm always singing to them (badly :oops::lol:)

Ahhh. I sing You are my sunshine to Chester! Scary how much we love our animals!!

Ahhh. I sing You are my sunshine to Chester! Scary how much we love our animals!!

I know, they just warm my little heart though :D whenever I'm in the same room as the trio Harvey follows me backwards and forwards like a little dog :) never fails to make me happy

Bless!! That's a lovely pic! :love: xx

I don't think I've got a song for my bunnies yet...... I do sing to some of my other pets though....... "Neddy-neddy-noo-noo, Neddy-neddy-noo-noo, Neddy-noo-noo we love you!" (to the tune of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang of course!) .... to my Spiny Mouse to name just one of them. ;) x

You know that "Money money money money...money" - I sing that but "Molly" - that's what we now call Miss Money Penny. Beau used to get "My boy lollipop, you make my heart go giddy up..." and obviously "Mr Beau Jangles" :lol:

Bless!! That's a lovely pic! :love: xx

I don't think I've got a song for my bunnies yet...... I do sing to some of my other pets though....... "Neddy-neddy-noo-noo, Neddy-neddy-noo-noo, Neddy-noo-noo we love you!" (to the tune of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang of course!) .... to my Spiny Mouse to name just one of them. ;) x

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My two piggie girls get "All the single ladies.... Oh oh ohhhhhh.... etc...!!

I just go 'Spensey-Wensey' to a vaguely remembered tune ... the look Spenser gives me usually makes me stop pretty quickly! :lol::lol::lol: Lovely picture of Lady Lola :love::love:

"matthew rabbit, matthew rabbit, your ears are might long..." [mr rabbit]
"tabby rabbit, ooh, ooh, ooh, tabby rabbit.." [polly pocket theme]
:oops::oops:

Ha!! I love that song!!!

My sister sings... Her name is Lola. She is a rabbit..... (to tune of Barry Manilow - you know about the show girl, or are you too young?

I know the song yes :lol:. Lola bunny's are something special; so many songs written especially for them :lol::love::love:

Back