• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
IMGP1459.jpg

Teddy, plain and simple! :love:

i've got a fifty/fifty chance, right? i'm going for the one on the right because of the look in his/her eye....

i've got a fifty/fifty chance, right? i'm going for the one on the right because of the look in his/her eye....

:shock: You're right!! :D It really does look like him, doesn't it?!...I thought I was just clutching at straws thinking you could tell by looking at them, but seems Ted had a "look". Strange...seeing as black bunnies should look pretty much the same! ;) :lol:

Aaaw, teeny Teddy! I say he's the one on the right, but could be wrong... :oops:

EDIT: Oops! Seems I was a little late. But woo I was right! :D

:shock: You're right!! :D It really does look like him, doesn't it?!...I thought I was just clutching at straws thinking you could tell by looking at them, but seems Ted had a "look". Strange...seeing as black bunnies should look pretty much the same! ;) :lol:

yes, teddy had a 'knowing' look! he was a very special bunbun :love:

Back