• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how many bunnys do you have

kirst25

Alpha Buck
i was reading something today on a different website and this lady had 14 in her house :shock: and are they indoor or outdoor bunnys

Last edited:
it shocked me because didnt think you could possibly have that many running around :D ive only got 1 but only got her two weeks ago

I have three ... one boy and two girls. They usually live together but at the moment Peter is poorly so he has moved into the house so I can keep an eye on him. ;)

4, all currently indoors but it's looking more and more likely that come April/May time next year that one pair will go outdoors in a shed/aviary combo.

6 :) 4 Thriantas, one Dutch x Lionhead, one Dwarf Lop cross :lol: Also a rabbit I previously rescued lives with a close friend, I see him a lot and give my friend food so still kind of class him as mine

Back