• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Sorry, we're too busy eating to pose much today"

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Blackberry: Mu-um. I can't pose, I've got to eat my supper!
BunniesAugust2010suppertime012.jpg

Buttercup: Oooh, did someone say supper is here?
BunniesAugust2010suppertime014.jpg

Blackberry: Go on, then. One quick piccy.
BunniesAugust2010suppertime008.jpg

Dandelion: Can't talk....eating....
BunniesAugust2010suppertime032.jpg

BunniesAugust2010suppertime025.jpg

BunniesAugust2010suppertime024.jpg

Dandelion: Are you still there? Stop distracting me or Clover will eat everything while I'm not looking!
BunniesAugust2010suppertime021.jpg

Blackberry: Mummy! Take another picture of me please!!!!
BunniesAugust2010suppertime049.jpg

:love: their little faces just melt my heart! I think I'm starting to be able to tell the difference.............. maybe..... :D

So which one's this???:lol::lol::lol:

bunniesshowingoffaugust2010005.jpg

Dandelion, I think - definitely not Blackberry. I thought I was getting to know them apart, but when put to the test I'm not so sure. I hope it's not Buttercup - SURELY I would know Buttercup? I don't think I've seen a photo of Buttercup standing up on his hind paws... I'm garbling ... cute bunies have that effet on me. Best go and make tea! :wave:

Dandelion, I think - definitely not Blackberry. I thought I was getting to know them apart, but when put to the test I'm not so sure. I hope it's not Buttercup - SURELY I would know Buttercup? I don't think I've seen a photo of Buttercup standing up on his hind paws... I'm garbling ... cute bunies have that effet on me. Best go and make tea! :wave:

Wow! You got it right! Well done!!!!

As a reward here's a picture of Buttercup....standing on his hind legs!!!!! :D

Bunniesaugust2010posing067.jpg

Wow indeed - and I've not been on the Forum that long either (well, OK, I know I've hardly been off it in August:oops::oops:...). Thank you for Buttercup on his hind paws - he still looks very much the dignified Daddy. Hmmm ... I may even have a jam doughnut with my tea. :wave:

Wow indeed - and I've not been on the Forum that long either (well, OK, I know I've hardly been off it in August:oops::oops:...). Thank you for Buttercup on his hind paws - he still looks very much the dignified Daddy. Hmmm ... I may even have a jam doughnut with my tea. :wave:

You deserve that as a reward :wave:

Back