• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dutchies today - Added another pic post 15

Rachel89

Mama Doe
qsqiy9.jpg

fp1dtt.jpg

nnqo8j.jpg

ndttw1.jpg

maghw5.jpg

25g53t5.jpg

2ryn6tu.jpg

eikvn4.jpg

wvtz53.jpg

4sftr7.jpg

2vhuiox.jpg

Last edited:
Oooh! Cloud's long distance hubby! :lol::love: I'm really jealous of your photography skills! (Of course, it helps that you have such pretty subject matter ;)).

How's Honey getting on now? Is she ok? :wave:

Thankies :love:

Georgie Blue sends noserubs to Cloud :lol:
Honeys doing fab, well shes still a little smaller then we would like but her weight being maintained and no more yoyo dieting :shock: :lol: She has injections every 2weeks and they seem to be doing the trick, shes really friendly now too even more then she use to be, I get noselicks everytime I go out there.

There my fave :love: I'm going to try and find a rescue Choc if not a Black as there the two I want, then thats me done with my dutch collection :lol:

I`m sure i saw a chocolate dutcie in the rescue bit a couple of months ago. It was.:love::love::love::love::love:
I didn`t even know you could get chocolate coloured dutchies untill i saw the thread.

gorgeous :love: - theres a few black dutchies about at the mo - i dont think I have ever seen a chocolate one :love:

Of course black is the best colour - though I am biased :D

Chocs are amazing, I remember when picking Blue up cuddling 3 baby chocs :love: Since then Iv'e adored them.

Heres a pic I just took of them together :love:

swd0rp.jpg

Thankies :love:

Georgie Blue sends noserubs to Cloud :lol:
Honeys doing fab, well shes still a little smaller then we would like but her weight being maintained and no more yoyo dieting :shock: :lol: She has injections every 2weeks and they seem to be doing the trick, shes really friendly now too even more then she use to be, I get noselicks everytime I go out there.

Cloud says thankies, but would like to request that Blue sticks to ear rubs as her nose is a bit sore! :lol:

Glad to hear Honey's doing well! :wave: Will she be having the injections for the rest of her life or just until she's back up to a good weight?

Back