• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finacard

Amy104

Warren Veteran
My supplier is having trouble getting my usual bale of aubouise and may not be able to get any until Oct. I like megazorb but postage makes it expensive and our nearest supplier is a bit of a trek. Anyone used this? What is postage like? If I have it del to work could I fit a bale in the back of my KA?

I use it for my rats. You should get it in your KA with the seats down. Can you not get hemcore? I wouldn't use it for my rabbits if I'm honest. I use newspaper and hay in my litter trays.

Aubiose is shipped over from France and they shut their factories down for a month in August, hence if your supplier hadn't ordered enough stock to cover this period is why they have none available and will have to wait to get some when they reopen in September. A bale of finacard should go into the back of a Ka with seats down though:D

I'm assuming I'll have the same problem as it made from more or less the same thing.

Hemcore is produced here in the UK so you should be able to get that regardless - though some people don't like it as it has citronella added. :)

Back