• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thumbs up for p@h

Grace65

Warren Veteran
Ive been into P@h today for some bags of excel forage and piggie food and got talking to a couple who have already got a bun and were hoping to get another, anyway the girl giving out advice about buns was excellent!
she told her all the right things and even advised her to go for a rescue bunny and bond once she had her bun neutered, she even mentioned honeybunnys :D

I know P@h get some bad press but this girl was a star, i even joined in the conversation and she asked me about charlie and grace, what a well informed girl:) xxxxxxxxx

Excellent news!

Would you have the time to write to P@H & tell them how pleased/impressed you were? This sort of positive feedback often encourages more of the same ;):)

Our P@H is great with the rabbits. Plenty toys, hay, fans and frozen water bottles in the warm weather. Don't know who is doing it all though.

Well to be honest i dont usually use p@h but had run out of forage for the buns and piggies so went in, anyway this girl talked the couple out of buying this particular bun! she even gave advice on exercise and minimum hutch sizes then mentioned honeybunnies to rehome!

Ive just sent them a message i hope the girl gets a reward and some praise i came out very happy, it makes a change from these pet shops encouraging people to buy buns and piggies without any idea how to care for them. xxx

Back