• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

surely she can't have been

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
bought and then took back to PAH adoption area, she was still only 8weeks old, a cute little thing, i read what it said near her and it said she was a lionhead x netherland dwarf, that she was 8weeks old and her previous owneres couldn't look after her no more :roll: if they couldn't then they mustn't of had her for very long

You wonder whats to become of these little mites...so innocent and so unaware of how bad their lives could become.It brings a tear to the eye and a lump to the throat.:cry::cry:

They could have bred her themselves (accidental litter possibly) and then not had resources to keep all the babies.

I'm not saying that's a good thing, just could account for how she was there so young.

I was coming out of PAH in Wakefield last Thursday when I saw a woman and a group of kids crossing the busy carpark. One of the kids was carrying a rabbit in her arms. I am guessing that there was something wrong with him/her and they were taking it back to PAH. Really though, if you carry a rabbit across a noisy carpark instead of taking 5 minutes to find a box for it, maybe you shouldn't be looking after a pet at all.

I often see rabbits in the adoption bit that say 'owners can't look after me anymore'. I always thought they were 'returns' from people who hadn't realised that pets can be hard work.

I saw an ad the other day for an 8 week old bunny. The owners said that they had just bought two baby rabbits in a pet shop, but realised they could only look after one. :roll:

oh heck, what difference does 2 make, just a bit more hay and food. Maybe they didnt realise they needed vaccines regular?? this is something everyone MUST look into you wud have thought anyway!

Back