• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for Teddy please-damn stasis!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
please send vibes for my dear old man Teddy. he went off his food last night and his belly is gurgling like mad! I hate stasis as you can't help think the worst!
been to the vet this morning and said he is going into stasis but thankfully could feel no blockage. Had all the meds he needs, infacol, metacam and gut stimulant. i am syringing him too but he's not taking much. he doesn't seem in pain but just won't move or eat!
I hate to see him look so miserable:( I also lost my bunny, Siouxsie,
just 3 weeks ago so i am finding it so hard not to worry about him and am trying my best to be patient and give the meds chance to work.

so please send a few spare vibes x

indeed fluids replacemtnts is essential.

lisa also have you any fibreplex? bif always used to respond with all of that plus fibreplex.

isotonic fluids works best...a 50ml water to one sachet of bio lapis works well..or kids diarolyte;)

no he hasn't had sq as i got lots down by syringe and he isn't dehydrated. Will do this in the morning though if he's still the same as my vet is going to call me to see how he is.

i had some bilapis in and gave him the isotnic and he had loads thank god..will keep doing it through the day so he gets plenty.

thanks everyone..vibes arew orking!! teddy has eaten a few herbs and there wer a few droppings!!!:D he's still poorly bless him but it is a start and he does seem perkier. Just had more meds and water so hopefully he'll continue to improve...hope so as i can't cope with the worry!!:?

phew...was worried sick...come on tummy working vibes!!!

poor teddy......he knows hes stressing his mummy out so its a viscious circle stresswise.

so vibes upon vibes for teddys tummy:love:

Back