• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cardboard box

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
I have a massive box for the bunnys but it has selloptape on it :? id like the box to stay in one peice :p and i know i need to take the tape off, what can i put on instead?

never mind its stay together well :) now what to put in it :D

Have fun! :wave: Whatever you put in will probably get flung out, but that's all part of the fun. Spenser especially likes a box if I cut a 'window' in it - the box is then no use to me as part of the necessary business of cornering him at 'hutch time.' :roll::roll:

ive put some mint leaves, apple leaves and twigs and "special hay" in it, if its still intact by tonight i may try putting a blanket in it but i fear it may be nommed :roll: the box is so big it takes up most of the bottem of thier hutch :shock:

I used a cardboard box upside down to make a hidey space for Straws. I cut one hold in the front for him to get in but since then he has added a loft window, back door and a side entrance! He loves his house!

Back