• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

supreme science selective

ebonys mum

Alpha Buck
my local garden centre has started selling this it's fenugreek and aniseed flavour is it any good? ebony really liked the sample i gave her, she usually has a small amount of excell.

My three are on it; I'm literally mobbed at feeding time and Archie wiggles his bum :lol:

Think it's a success :thumb:

Yes it's one of the better pelleted foods you can buy and most buns love it :) Not the cheapest though, but if you've only got a small number of rabbits, it should be fine if they are only getting a small amount daily :)

Yes always change foods slowly. SS is one of the more popular and better rabbit foods but it is expensive

Mine love it and do much better on it than Excell. If you are going to change them over then you need to do it gradually.

I bought a sample pack for my rabbits to try. Penny won`t even entertain excel anymore. She has expensive taste.:roll:

after years of feeding burgess junior and excell, when rosie was poorly i got her some sceience selective, she changed her tastes every day when she was poorly, but i decided to keep locks on it, he loves it, mind you he loves anything he can eat, he was as bad with burgess :lol: but i wanted a less fattening food, and i think its less fattening, soo stuck with SS

Fantastic food :D

All 8 of mine are on it. I've tried Excel but majority had sticky bums, they refuse Allen & Page, really like Rabbit Royale/Russell Rabbit but do pick at it so I stick to SS :D

My bunnies love it :) I have no problems getting them in at night, as soon as they hear me open the tub they practically run me down :lol: and I'm certain it makes their coats shiny :love:

Back