• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wagg optimum

breeze

Mama Doe
is this rabbit food suitable for all breeds of rabbit?iv got a mini lop and hes on burgess excel but he keeps getting alot of sticky poos.someone else has told me try the wagg pellets.does anyone on here use them?

I use them and had no problems they are a fairly good fibre content, quite cheap and most supermarkets sell them too. My Dutch lot were ok on Excel but my mini rex and lionheads all had sticky poos on it

We use Wagg, aswell as various other pellets, and no probs with them
If he has sticky poos you can put him straight onto the Wagg..( their content is similar to Excell so the change shouldn't affect him)..cut down his veg while you change..then gradually increase it again..and plenty of hay..this is how we stop any bun that arrives with sticky bums:D

We use Wagg, aswell as various other pellets, and no probs with them
If he has sticky poos you can put him straight onto the Wagg..( their content is similar to Excell so the change shouldn't affect him)..cut down his veg while you change..then gradually increase it again..and plenty of hay..this is how we stop any bun that arrives with sticky bums:D

Back