• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dexter has gone to his new home...

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
And I miss him!

We bonded him with Simba my brother and sister's rabbit and after three weeks here they've taken both bunnies back. I'm happy for him because I know he's gone to a good home, I get to see him and he's got a mate. But I do miss him.

Before I tidied my bedroom which he's been trashing for the last few months I let my guys in for the inevitable scenting and reclaiming. Oh... the smell... the pee... the poo! I'm so glad I let them in before I cleaned! :lol:

And I miss him!

We bonded him with Simba my brother and sister's rabbit and after three weeks here they've taken both bunnies back. I'm happy for him because I know he's gone to a good home, I get to see him and he's got a mate. But I do miss him.

Before I tidied my bedroom which he's been trashing for the last few months I let my guys in for the inevitable scenting and reclaiming. Oh... the smell... the pee... the poo! I'm so glad I let them in before I cleaned! :lol:

Sounds like you're being kept busy ... :lol::lol::lol:

Back