• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola.... I think she knows her name!!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
I can't believe how she is coming out of herself! Have had her a year but in the last few weeks she is becoming less and less timid. Now she comes when I call her!! She is expecting food - I'm under no illusions - today she was running past after Benson and I called "Lola!". She stopped in her tracks and came running over to me!!

I love my bunnies!! :love:

Anybody elses bunnies changing over the years?

Spenser shows no sign of knowing his name - but he was 7 months old when I got him. He has had an unsettled life, what with the rehoming and then me breaking my arm. :( He probably thinks all his birthdays have come at once as he hates being picked up and at the moment he's getting his way (travels from hutch to run in his carry box). He's certainly cheeky.:lol::lol: Tipped up his water bowl in the hutch one night this week, and sat there looking very pleased with himself. Love him to bits. :love::love::love:

Peter usually runs to greet me if he has been left to run around the bedroom and I walk in. He sometimes answers his name, or maybe he just knows I am going to give him treats! ;)

Spenser shows no sign of knowing his name - but he was 7 months old when I got him. He has had an unsettled life, what with the rehoming and then me breaking my arm. :( He probably thinks all his birthdays have come at once as he hates being picked up and at the moment he's getting his way (travels from hutch to run in his carry box). He's certainly cheeky.:lol::lol: Tipped up his water bowl in the hutch one night this week, and sat there looking very pleased with himself. Love him to bits. :love::love::love:

Aww. Sweet little guy! Watch he doesn't trip you up on purpose when your arm's better - to break the other one so he doesn't have to be picked up!!:lol:

:lol: mine only ever travel by carry case - they are happy to hop straight in (most of the time!) as they prefer that to being picked up :)

And yes, tipping over a water bowl is good fun, as is paddling through it and putting toys in it :roll:

:lol: mine only ever travel by carry case - they are happy to hop straight in (most of the time!) as they prefer that to being picked up :)

And yes, tipping over a water bowl is good fun, as is paddling through it and putting toys in it :roll:

Don't forget....the pooping in it and watching mummy fishing slimey rabbit balls out of it.... hee hee hee!!

That makes me feel a bit less inadequate as a bunny Mum. :wave: He does the toys in the water bowl thing too - a rather nice wooden ball with holes in for carrot sticks etc. fell apart. No matter to him, as he won't eat carrots! :roll::roll: He also through his plastic jingle duumbell at the water bowl so hard the toy broke. :roll:

That makes me feel a bit less inadequate as a bunny Mum. :wave: He does the toys in the water bowl thing too - a rather nice wooden ball with holes in for carrot sticks etc. fell apart. No matter to him, as he won't eat carrots! :roll::roll: He also through his plastic jingle duumbell at the water bowl so hard the toy broke. :roll:

:lol: Mine like throwing in their orange coloured carrot toy best, cos it turns the water bright orange :roll: First time I saw bright orange water in their bowl it did freak me our a bit :shock::shock::shock:

Aww. Sweet little guy! Watch he doesn't trip you up on purpose when your arm's better - to break the other one so he doesn't have to be picked up!!:lol:

He wasn't entirely innocent first time round - I tripped over the step outside my parents' conservatory when I was rushing to get him a treat! :wave:

My male, Lloyd, knows his name. I think he responds to it so well because when I call him it's usually to come get his veggies. He must think 'Lloyd' means 'food'!

Back