• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns are so happy

mystic.kitty

Mama Doe
The big move was today, they moved out the lounge and into their old hutch and new run attached and they are so happy out there.

They've both being doing binkies and Fishcake has been running round and round like I've never seem him do before, he was always so sedate in the house.

Also since moving their old encloser out of the lounge, folding it all down and putting it in the shed my lounge now seems massive!

I'll miss them not being in the house, but I won't miss the poo they chuck everywhere, nor will I miss them chewing on my sky cable!!!

Can't believe I'm the first post on this! :shock: Hope the buns continue to enjoy the new arrangements. I'm sure they'll still get up to mischief. ;)A bunny called Fishcake? Can we have a photo, please. :wave:

Mine love living outside too! Glad yours are so happy! Give em loads of straw in the winter and keep em draught and damp free, extra box of straw to snuggle in to keep them warm and cover them up!! I guess you know this :roll: Can't help myself!!

Mine love it outside too, i felt awful putting them out thinking they'd hate getting wet and stuff but they actually choose to sit in light rain and are out in their run all night (i look out the back bedroom window every time i get up for a wee, which is about 3 times :roll::oops::lol:) and i noticed the same thing too, they were a right pair of lazybums indoors but outside they're always hopping about and binkying. I miss them indoors too but not all the destruction. Glad they are happy in their new gaff!

Back