• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter of rabbits that need homes

Status
Not open for further replies.

vgkdaisy

Young Bun
My friend Rosa is moving to Florida and needs to sell this litter of ten rabbits. They're at my house right now. Everyone lives kind of far from NJ. Does any one here live in New York or someplace close? If you can I could probably give you directions. If no one can it's fine because my two neighbors are looking for 5 rabbits each. So you don't have to worry. If you can here are there names: Jack-Male, Mailey-Female, Sadie-Female,Shelly-Female, Shelby-Female,Nessa-Female, Peter-Male,Peggy-Female,BunBunJr-Male,Carrots-Male. Thanks so much! :wave:

this is a rescue forum so not aloud advertise sales.id be careful on your posts as your coming across as abit of a troll :oops:

My friend Rosa is moving to Florida and needs to sell this litter of ten rabbits. They're at my house right now. Everyone lives kind of far from NJ. Does any one here live in New York or someplace close? If you can I could probably give you directions. If no one can it's fine because my two neighbors are looking for 5 rabbits each. So you don't have to worry. If you can here are there names: Jack-Male, Mailey-Female, Sadie-Female,Shelly-Female, Shelby-Female,Nessa-Female, Peter-Male,Peggy-Female,BunBunJr-Male,Carrots-Male. Thanks so much! :wave:

See - ya! :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back