• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please meet Rose

Im not sure of her breed im sure someone on here will though, shes a stunning colour and so beautiful :love: xxx

:wave:Not sure, but she is a really beautiful girl. :love: Hope one of the breed experts comes along soon.

Awww she is lovely:love:, Billyboy I am confused, I haven't seen many of your threads before and tonight there are lots with buns taken on the same flooring and some of kits - do you mind me asking what's the story, I've missed it somehow, how many rabbits do you have? How come there are kits etc are you breeding or is that an acccidental litter ? :? Do they all live in the same place?

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=242945
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=242935
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=242942
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=242939
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=242936

Last edited:
Just linked to your other threads as it's getting confusing which ones I've seen etc :lol:

I think Rose is possibly a dutch rabbit?

Awww she is lovely:love:, Billyboy I am confused, I haven't seen many of your threads before and tonight there are lots with buns taken on the same flooring and some of kits - do you mind me asking what's the story, I've missed it somehow, how many rabbits do you have? How come there are kits etc are you breeding or is that an acccidental litter ? :? Do they all live in the same place?

:wave: hello there. Long story short is that I had one buck, Billy and 2 does, Amy and Rose.

Billy lives in the kitchen and can come into the living room when the girls are in their crates.

I bought Hermione and Savannah from a breeder a few weeks ago. The day after I brought them home, Amy built a nest and gave birth that same day. Total shock!

Billy did escape from the kitchen a while ago and I caught him next to Amy but didn't think anything had happened but clearly it did :censored:

I now have 6 kits :roll:

:wave: hello there. Long story short is that I had one buck, Billy and 2 does, Amy and Rose.

Billy lives in the kitchen and can come into the living room when the girls are in their crates.

I bought Hermione and Savannah from a breeder a few weeks ago. The day after I brought them home, Amy built a nest and gave birth that same day. Total shock!

Billy did escape from the kitchen a while ago and I caught him next to Amy but didn't think anything had happened but clearly it did :censored:

I now have 6 kits :roll:

Oh right, those kits are from Billy and Amy then? Blimey where do Hermione and Savannah live then? Whats the plans for bonding now? Thats a lot to have to deal with, have you managed to secure good homes for the kits, are you keeping any of them? Lots of questions :lol:

Oh right, those kits are from Billy and Amy then? Blimey where do Hermione and Savannah live then? Whats the plans for bonding now? Thats a lot to have to deal with, have you managed to secure good homes for the kits, are you keeping any of them? Lots of questions :lol:

Hermione and Savannah both have their own crate also in the living room and they all share a large sectioned off area. Amy and Rose are bonded and run around together. Savannah and Hermione are also bonded so go out together.

I will get pics of my set up once I move as right now it's crazy here :lol:

Have no homes yet for the kits. I will be keeping 1.

Hermione and Savannah both have their own crate also in the living room and they all share a large sectioned off area. Amy and Rose are bonded and run around together. Savannah and Hermione are also bonded so go out together.

I will get pics of my set up once I move as right now it's crazy here :lol:

Have no homes yet for the kits. I will be keeping 1.

Not planning a 5 way bond with all of them and then the kit then? Are your doe's neutered now then, what about Billy Boy? Is he still able to do the deed or has he been snipped now, how does he cope with all the females round?

Not planning a 5 way bond with all of them and then the kit then? Are your doe's neutered now then, what about Billy Boy? Is he still able to do the deed or has he been snipped now, how does he cope with all the females round?

I will try a 5 way bond once we move but Amy has always been very dominant and Rose is very submissive which is why they work so well. Not sure if the others would work but we will see.

None of the does are neutered but Billy will be done after the move.

He is fine with the female around. He doesn't get stressed or wound up. He is very chilled, as well as cheeky :lol:

I will try a 5 way bond once we move but Amy has always been very dominant and Rose is very submissive which is why they work so well. Not sure if the others would work but we will see.

None of the does are neutered but Billy will be done after the move.

He is fine with the female around. He doesn't get stressed or wound up. He is very chilled, as well as cheeky :lol:

Oh thats good then, your quite lucky, they all sound chilled out. Often hormonal does fight and an entire buck smelling doe's can be a bit errm frustrated, are you planning on neutering the doe's or not, I suppose your friends have told you all about the risks of uterine cancer etc ?

Oh thats good then, your quite lucky, they all sound chilled out. Often hormonal does fight and an entire buck smelling doe's can be a bit errm frustrated, are you planning on neutering the doe's or not, I suppose your friends have told you all about the risks of uterine cancer etc ?

Yeah, they will be done but first is Billy as he is easier and then we can't have any more accidents!

Back