• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why???

linda.b

Young Bun
why is it, my buns have the run of a 40 odd ft garden, I've just blocked off a couple of feet of it to protect the few plants I have, But they spend all their time devising (sometimes successfully:roll:) ways to get to the other side of the fence:censored: :lol:

buns002.jpg

buns001.jpg

:lol: because they are soo cheeky, as soon as i looked as these pics my bun tried to get to the computer screen, maybe he wants to join in too :lol:

Mine are the same.
I replanted down one side of the garden after they'd chomped everything there, and then fenced ift off so they couldn't get to it, but they spend all their time trying to dig under, lean over, or eat through it:lol::lol:

Mine are the same! Its a game to them!

Strawberry will do something naughty, and then look at you to make sure your watching. He then binkies off madly as I charge down the garden yelling at him!

As it happens, candiflare, we do have cctv cameras! It came in handy as the first night I got them, they managed to pop the tunnel from the shed through to the run and escape into the garden. Looked on the cctv and it happened at 5.30 a.m. I could watch what they got up to. To be honest, they spent most of their time trying to get back into the shed (bless). So glad the garden is enclosed and now the tunnel is bolted on!:)

Back