• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dwarf or Mini?

Billy boy

Young Bun
Hi everyone. I have a 10 week old pure min lop bought from a breeder but I also have a lop that I rescued from a family that could no longer cope with him.

Would you say he is a dwarf or mini lop? I didn't get Billy till he was 18 weeks old and I don't think he was ever as small as my little mini lop.

Here he is now at 7 months old.

DSCF3748.jpg

DSCF3757.jpg

DSCF3756.jpg

DSCF3755.jpg

It's unanimous, definitely dwarf lop! He's luvverly :love: He looks naughty...as are most dwarf lops I know :lol:

Thanks everyone :wave:

He is a right cheeky monkey and I love him to bits.

He is always escaping tho, which is why he has just become a daddy :censored:

He is always escaping tho, which is why he has just become a daddy :censored:

Oh dear, sounds like those hormones are driving him a bit crazy! Sorry if I've missed it elsewhere, but have you looked into getting him neutered? It's a really quick and simple op and not only will it avoid any further accidents, he will be happier as he won't always be feeling sexually frustrated and you may be able to bond him with mummy or one of the babies once the litter is raised and everything has calmed down in a couple of months.

Good luck x

Back