• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My strange husband and his bunny antics

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
For some reason this evening my ever so slightly mad hubby Chris decided to put the bunnies play tunnel on his head and then lie down and see if they explored it...... :roll::roll: Sometimes I do wonder.....

Bouncer: "I az no eeydeers wot da oomin is doing but I finks ee iz a bit bonkers :shock:"

27082010265.jpg

Bouncer: "Look toopid oomin I iz not interwested in da furry toobe fing wot you az on yous 'ead, stop messin & getz me ma dins"
27082010266.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

It's a well known fact - bunnies induce madness! The other day I was crawling on the floor with my nose on the carpet trying to emulate a submissive rabbit for Freya's amusement! :love::love:

Well, I'm glad nobody follows me around with a camera when I'm having quality time with Spenser:oops::oops: ... I do like the furry tunnel though! :wave:

Back