• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie & Nala - big bunny love!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Just thought I'd share a few pics from the other day of Archie & Nala :D :love:

They are now firmly back together after their ops a little while ago & are more in love than ever :love::love::love:

Archie is a complete mummy's boy & Nala is a real daddy's girl :love:

DSCF4955-1.jpg

Nala

DSCF4982.jpg

Archie

DSCF4968.jpg

Sat on top of Oscar & Amber's hutch & run - they like to look in the kitchen window! :roll: :lol:

DSCF4990-1.jpg

Hope you like them :)

Thanks guys :) No bunny napping allowed Rach :no: :lol:

They're a handsome pair! :love::love: How high did they jump to get up there? :wave:

The hutch is about 3ft high but there's a massive plant trough at the side of the hutch that they jump on. No plants left in it mind you only soil for digging in by bunnies!! :roll: :lol:

Thanks guys :) No bunny napping allowed Rach :no: :lol:

The hutch is about 3ft high but there's a massive plant trough at the side of the hutch that they jump on. No plants left in it mind you only soil for digging in by bunnies!! :roll: :lol:

Can I just come and cuddles them then? I *promise* not to do any bunny napping of Nala and Archie at all!

I trust your rabbits are in a very secure place ... looks like there might be an attempted bunny-nap in the near future ... ;)

Back