• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone got a spare hutch/run in Norwich area?

Kittykat23uk

Mama Doe
Just saw a post on norwich freecycle, requesting a hutch and run because the rabbit has just given birth unexpectedly and dad needs to be separated. According to the post they were told she was speyed when they bought her. Can anyone help out? I have advised she should make her way to this forum for advice but I don't have a spare hutch that is big enough.

All the best

Jo

Just saw a post on norwich freecycle, requesting a hutch and run because the rabbit has just given birth unexpectedly and dad needs to be separated. According to the post they were told she was speyed when they bought her. Can anyone help out? I have advised she should make her way to this forum for advice but I don't have a spare hutch that is big enough.

All the best

Jo

Thank you ever so much for letting me know about this site i am finding it very helpful with advice it has put my mind a rest iam doing the right thing.still no luck with a hutch or run but will keep trying , i can not thank you enough for your kind support.
leighanne

Have you tried ebay? What's your current set up like?
Oh...and Welcome :wave:

i have now been given a box style hutch .no i have not tried ebay didt think of that will look on there for a run.

at the mo i have mother and babies in a two storey hutch with a run and now i have the father in the box hutch without run at least now he has someware warm to sleep.:p

Back