• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit thinks the wall looked at him funny...he was not happy...

:love: he is sooooooooo cute!!!!!

His eyes are so serious! he looks like he is watching something to me....no ghosties lurking are there :shock::lol:

I thought ghosts too ;)

Biscuit could be my Billy's long lost loppy brother :love: They even have the same moulting style :lol:

38c3292b.jpg

My Saffy (who looks very much like Biscuit) does the same thing. She just freezes in that alert position with her eyes all big and stamps her foot.

:lol::lol::lol: Scaredy bun! I love how you said his name and he stomped again. :lol::lol::lol:

awwww Biscuit is a cutie even though he is stamping his feet at you! Maybe you had forgotten to give him a treat!!! ;)

Erm....where do you live Graham?! ....also, if you'd like to tell me when you're likely to be out for a few hours, if you keep a spare key anywhere, and if you could possibly leave an Ali sized window open I'd greatly appreciate it!! :)

Erm....where do you live Graham?! ....also, if you'd like to tell me when you're likely to be out for a few hours, if you keep a spare key anywhere, and if you could possibly leave an Ali sized window open I'd greatly appreciate it!! :)

Oh, what a splendid bunch of questions! I was wondering the same.....?
:D

I live in Burnham on Sea in Somerset...i'm not at home right now...i dont keep a spare key, except in my fiancee's handbag...and all windows are closed, except my office ones which are locked on a latch about 3mm open to keep air in the house :)

If you could check on Biscuit whilst you there, that'd be appreciated:wave:

Back