• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'young' and 'old' faces

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone elses bun have an 'old' or 'young' face?
Blue is 3 next week....but looks like a grumpy old man most of the time....where as Marnie still has a very young looking face.
Does that make sense or am I going mad?

Yes my podgey (roger) has a old mans face but then he is around 7yrs old but saying that daisy and maisy are 6 and they still look young

Yes! I have always thought Pipkin looked like a little old man :lol::love:
He's 4 at the moment.

Mine both look young, although they are only 10 months. But I always think they have 'youngish' faces anyway! Islay especially looks babyish, esp. the pic in my sig!

Last edited:
i know what you mean! bisc and matt have always had young looking faces. they're four now, but they look 'pretty'! :lol::love:

My Buzzby has a young looking face, really cheeky and naughty look. He's now approx 6 (rescue approximated his age when we got him).

I always think mine look young, but adult. They both have very chiselled faces (their jawlines give Naomi Campbell a run for her money :lol:) but its down to their breed more than anything else!

Mine both look young, although they are only 10 months. But I always think they have 'youngish' faces anyway! Islay especially looks babyish, esp. the pic in my sig!

I love your new siggy Sarah! :D

My boys are funny - their expresions vary. Sometimes they look old and grumpy, othertimes they look like baby buns!

Spenser has a cheeky face, sort of teenagerish. He looks as if he has chubby cheeks, but he's a lionhead cross so what looks like chubbiness is just his furnishings. :love::love:

I think Piglet still has a young face even though she'll be 5 at the end of this year. Sophie has an old face, she's blue colour but she's got all these grey bits as well so she looks like a real oldie now :lol: She is coming up to 6 now though from what I can work out.

Back